Please join us for our next Instagram Workshop on Tuesday, October 15th at the new Work214 in Uptown from 6-9 pm!
Expect to learn:
- Our story of how we went from 0 to 119k followers organically in less than 5 years
- How to identify and develop your brand and voice
- Best Practices for Instagram
- How to grow your following & build a community
- Forming and leveraging strategic partnerships
- What apps to use to manage your Instagram
- Photo editing: what apps to use, photo tips & tricks, being consistent, branding your feed etc.
- Instagram growth & analytics: how to use them, how to read them, what a business account is all about, how to use links, stories, your profile, hashtags etc to your benefit
- How to network yourself & interact with other Instagrammers
- The overall do's & don'ts we've learned in our experiences
And you'll get a take-home packet that we will go through during the class as well so you can cotninue your learning and practice at home.
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided and there is free street or garade parking available. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to enjoy through the duration of the event as well!
Work214 is the newest coworking space in Dallas, located at 3400 Oak Grove, across from the Rustic! It's a beautifully designed, boutique coworking space located in the heart of Uptown. It is founded and operated by two passionate, local entrepreneurs who are on a mission to bring community and service back to coworking. Soft opening on October 1st, with private offices, shared desks and open coworking available. If you'd like a FREE week of coworking or a tour head here.