Please join us for our next Instagram Workshop on February 2nd from 9:30 am til 12:30 pm at the new Her.HQ offices!
Sips & light bites will be included.
Expect to learn:
- Our story of how we went from 0 to 94K followers organically in 4 years
- How to identify and develop your brand and voice
- Best Practices for Instagram
- How to grow your following & build a community
- Strategic partnerships
- What apps to use to manage your Instagram
- Photo editing: what apps to use, photo tips & tricks, being consistent, branding your feed etc.
- Instagram growth & analytics: how to use them, how to read them, what a business account is all about, how to use links, stories, your profile, hashtags etc to your benefit
- How to network yourself & interact with other Instagrammers
- The overall tips & tricks we've learned in our experiences
Garage parking available with validation
Purchase on Eventbrite or venmo us at @dallasites101 to save on fees
Her.HQ is a female-focused, experiential workspace in Dallas. Women gain access to fresh, consistent programming centered on health & wellness, creative exploration and career advancement.
Her.HQ’s mission is the betterment of women through intentional community and shared experiences.
Visit her-hq.com to learn more and sign up for the latest updates on community events and workshops.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/her.hqDFW/