It's that time of year again, y'all!! Announcing our 3rd Annual Rosé Wine Walk, this year on Greenville Avenue, on June 1 from 12 to 6 pm!
Join Dallasites101 in celebration of National Rosé Day (one week early), as we wander Lowest Greenville and its awesome restaurants and shops, while enjoying all the rosé. While the last two years we have hosted this sold out event with more than 1,000 Dallasites on Henderson Ave, we are excited to move it to Greenville this year and see what rosé specials they will create!
~WHAT TO EXPECT~
A rosé themed party all up and down Lowest Greenville, where you'll find rosé specials at bars, restuarants and retail, while enjoying the company of hundreds of other Dallasites! Your ticket will include the experience, specials, and a custom wine glass to keep!
- The Libertine Bar (checkin from 12-2 pm)
- Single Wide
- Tacos Mariachi
- Gung Ho
- HG Sply Co. (Dallas) (afterparty too)
- Alamo Club
- Old Crow
- Wah Wah Room
- Laurel Tavern Dallas (Dallas)
- Gallo Nero
- Feed Company (Lower Greenville)
fun stuff stocked with complimentary Austin Eastciders Rose Cider
- Greenville Avenue Pizza Company -GAPCo
- Joy Macarons (with Rose Cider macarons!)
- Steel City Pops (2012 Greenville Ave, Dallas)
Tickets are $15 and include:
- a wristband for specials at all participating bars
- complimentary Rose Cider from Austin Eastciders at participating restaurants or retail
- souvenir wine glass
- after party entry
- experience of a National Rose Day celebration with 1000 other Dallasites!
Use code ONEMOREWEEK through 4/24 at 4 pm!
And you can venmo us to @dallasites101 to save on fees!