Please join us for our next Instagram Workshop on Wednesday, June 26th at The Slate from 6-9 pm!
You'll enjoy some mixing and mingling, learning, Q&A, interaction with the co-founders and more!
Expect to learn:
- Our story of how we went from 0 to 110k followers organically in 4 years
- How to identify and develop your brand and voice
- Best Practices for Instagram
- How to grow your following & build a community
- Forming and leveraging strategic partnerships
- What apps to use to manage your Instagram
- Photo editing: what apps to use, photo tips & tricks, being consistent, branding your feed etc.
- Instagram growth & analytics: how to use them, how to read them, what a business account is all about, how to use links, stories, your profile, hashtags etc to your benefit
- How to network yourself & interact with other Instagrammers
- The overall do's & don'ts we've learned in our experiences
Light snacks will be provided. Please feel free to bring in drinks and food as well because we know this runs through dinnertime.
Free parking available.
Purchase on Eventbrite or Venmo us at @dallasites101 to save on processing fees.